Ministry of Design is looking to increase its Design team for its Singapore HQ. This award-winning integrated spatial design practice is renowned for its hospitality, residential and office projects in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Australia, Malaysia and Thailand.
HIGHLY CREATIVE INTERIOR DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS (4-6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
- Work directly with Colin Seah, Founder-Director, and the design teams to provide strong, rigorous and evolutionary thinking to redefine retail, hotel, commercial or residential projects
- Translate highly conceptual design ideas into memorable lifestyle experiences
- Work with teams to resolve architectural or interior design issues till the level of rigorously fine-tuned detailed design or construction drawings
- Present ideas persuasively to the Client and manage overall schedule
- Ensure an excellent end product through efficient project management with builders, consultants, etc, adding value with technical expertise in building methods to preserve design intentions
- Lead project team to apply design intentions to Multi-Disciplines within the same project, e.g. architecture, interiors, branding, graphics
- Highly fluent in English (Fluent Mandarin would be a great plus!)
- Strong conceptual thinkers; Highly creative
- Rigorous with a high attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Experience in hospitality projects a plus!
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Autocad, 3D Max, Indesign
Send your CV, portfolio (at least 3 projects from start to end), recent photo and available start date to email@example.com and tell us why you think you would be suitable for this!